Visitors and Users to ISSP: Response to COVID-19
Visitors and Users to ISSP and its facilities
If you are visiting ISSP and or use our facilities (excluding mailing and courier services, members of U Tokyo and visiting researchers), please submit the “ Checklist” paper to the person in charge /research lab after you confirm the date/time to visit.
When you are on campus, please wear a mask and sanitize your hands with alcohol-based sanitizer before entering into a lab or a room.
Checklist paper for Visitors (To be submitted to the research lab you will visit)
Visiting Joint Researchers to ISSP and its Facilities
If you are a Visiting “Joint” Researcher to ISSP and its facilities, please submit the checklist paper to the Kyodo Riyou Gakari (Joint Research Section).
Checklist paper for Joint Researchers (To be submitted to the Kyodo Riyou Gakari)
(Updated on 7/16)
Information regarding COVID-19
- 2021.10.4 Activity restrictions " A "
- 2021.7.12 Activity restrictions " B "
- 2021.6.21 Activity restrictions " A "
- 2021.4.27 Activity restrictions " Level semi 1 "
- 2021.3.22 Activity restrictions " Level 0.5 "
- 2021.1.11 Activity restrictions " Level 1 "
- 2020.7.13 Activity restrictions " Level 0.5 "
- 2020.6.23 Joint Research Activities at ISSP (postponed for the time being)（Updated on 6/26, 7/6, 7/16）
- 2020.6.15 Activity restrictions " Level 1 "
- 2020.6.1 Activity restrictions " Level 2 "
- 2020.4.8 Activity restrictions " Level 3 "
- 2020.4.7 Locking of ISSP Buildings（Updated on 6/23, 6/26, 7/6）
- 2020.4.6 Temporary Closure of Kashiwa Guesthouse
- 2020.4.6 Activity restrictions " Level 2 "
- 2020.2.26 Cancelled or Postponed ISSP’s workshops and events to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection
- U Tokyo：https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/ja/index.html
- Activity Restrictions Index (Updated on January 11, 2021)：The University of Tokyo Activity Restrictions Index for Preventing the Spread of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)