- When you have overdue books, you will have penalties.
- If the due date is exceeded, borrowing and renewing are not permitted for a period equal to the number of days overdue the material was returned.
- Borrowing and Renewing are not permitted while you have overdue books.
- If you have some overdue books, you will have penalty according to the longest period of the overdue books.
- There is a card-operated copy machines, but no coin-operated one.
- Members of ICRR, Graduate school of frontier sciences, and IPMU
- Please ask to the library staff.
- Members of other department
- At public expense: Please bring "university expense application form" issued by the library of your department.
- At your own expense: You must arrange for payment at the cashier's window. (Service hours: weekday 9:30 am - 12:00 am, 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm. You must to finish all procedure by 4:30 pm.)
- Fee: black-and-white 20 yen/page, full-color 60 yen/page
- Photocopying is limited by copyright law, and please fill out an "Application for Photocopy" form.
- Who belonging to other campus
- You can order photocopies of materials to ISSP Library.
- Please order via MyOPAC.
- You can choice "Copy" or "PDF".
- For details and setup, please ask to the library of your department.
→ To the top of this page